Disco alarm again

I will try again: Is there anyone out there who knows about the Disco Alarm?? My problem is that it occasionally does not work and then I cannot start the car. No it is not the immobiliser.

I can rip out or short wire the immobiliser, but then it is easy to steal. The alarm in itself is without any use. Nobody bothers if an alarm is going on.

I got an answer months ago while the car was still at the workshop about a certain relay could be shortened and then the immobiliser would let me start the car. Anyone that can point me in the right direction If anyone knows but will not give out the knowledge on the net I understand and the info may be sent to landrover in my town. HELP!

Reply to
abutoma