Disco back door hinges

Disco 1, in fact. Anyone know if you can swap the hinge pins, and if it's worth the effort, or is it easier to swap the whole hinge?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Much easier to replace the hinges. I did it about 2 years ago and it was quite straighforward and not too expensive. Duncan

Reply to
duncan

On or around 12 Apr 2005 04:10:09 -0700, "duncan" enlightened us thusly:

I thought as much.

wonder if that nice Beamends chappie has any?

'tother thing I could do with is the steel bits which go behind the rear wheels which the mudflaps attach to - might stop so much crap landing on the wing fuel tank.

Reply to
Austin Shackles