express van door hinges

I've got some body damage where I struck a tractor trailer a while back. It's minor except for the back top hinge on the side door. the hinge has pushed back about an inch. It looks like the pillar the hinge is attached to has been crushed a bit. I put a chisel on the hinge and hit it with a 10lb sledge. That sucker won't move. I think it would be easier if I could get the door off since I could bend half of the hinge at a time. But it looks like the hinge is either glued or welded to the van. Any idea how I can bend this back or get the door off? I can't get the hinge pins out either.

brian

Reply to
brianlanning