Disco Door Lock

The plastic ring that fits on the drivers side door lock and operates the locking mechanism has broken on my Discovery. LR parts tell me I cant buy the piece of plastic separately, I have to buy the complete barrel !! Does any one know if this part is available from somewhere or is perhaps the same as a lock fitted on other vehicles. The outside handles on the Disco door almost look like the ones fitted to B Leyland Marinas/Maestros. Any help or suggestion please? Thanks Roger

Reply to
Roger Dakin

Maestro? Classis Range Rover? They certainly look the same.

HTH

Regards Steve G

remove the nospam to email me

Reply to
SteveG

Lotus Esprit, Marina, Maxi, Allegro etc....

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Reply to
Roger Dakin

Ask them about rear door catches while you are phoning - you could sell at least two on this very NG!

Cheers

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs