Disco II door seal replacement

Hi,

on my disco 2 ( built 2000 ) the door seals had to be replaced. As far as i can see, they are glued. Are there any guidings to replace the seals in order to get everything "dry" ? I have not found any information in the disco's repair manual ( hopefully the right word - in german "Werkstatt Handbuch" )

Thank you in advance for help

Reinhard

btw, excuse my english, but i am from austria so my mother language is german

Reply to
Reinhard Swietli

The door seals simply pull off the bodywork. They shouldn't be glued. When installing new seals, just get the orientation right and push them onto the metal bodywork edge - you may have to give them a bit of a hit with the ball of your hand to get them to seat properly.

Easy as falling off a log.

-Craig B.

Reply to
CraigB