Which alternative Batterie for Disco II ?

As time goes by, it's time to replace the batterie on my 2000 disco II. But i was unable to find a cheaper alternative for the original one. So, does anyone has some advice which brand has a replacement batterie ?

Thank you in advance for any help

PS : Sorry about my english, but i am from Austria, so my mother language is german

Reply to
Reinhard

Have you tried a Bosch agent?

Martin

Reply to
Oily

Buy an original, they are bloody huge with odd connections, don't buy some cheapo crappage. They are 100ah, thats a big battery

Reply to
Nige