Disco key synch

Just discovered that the 2nd ignition key doesn't disable the immobiliser on the Disco. I looked through the receipts and found that the ignition barrel has been changed because the old one was just 'spinning'. Is there any way I can synch the 2nd key? It is a 95 with the 2-button remote fob - both fobs work fine, it is just the 2nd key transponder that doesn't.

Cheers,

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

I think you will need to go to a LR dealer or other independent who will plug the "Testbook" in to allow the second keyfob to work with the alarm/immobiliser.

Colin

Colin Reed

some locksmiths can do it

Reply to