disco thermostat

Can anyone give me some advise i have just fitted a new thermostat to my

1994 300 tdi as it over heated and now the temp gauge does not move and the heater is blowing cold on full heat THANKS
Reply to
swompster

Sounds like an airlock to me, check the manual for the procedure when refilling the coolant and it'll point you to the appropriate bleed thingys.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Thermostat in upside down?

Regards

Steve G

swompster wrote:

Reply to
SteveG

swompster vaguely muttered something like ...

Sounds like you've fitted it wrongly, or got a decent airlock .. ;)

Get a manual and follow the procedure properly, it makes sense .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx