Driffield Show, May 10th

Sorry, we can't make this now.

Archery competition has come up that I had missed when they were announced and as it's my local (Doncaster and District Archery Association) Outdoor Championships and I stand a good chance of getting in the medals I'm going to be doing the Archery.

So apologies to Simon. Hopefully you can get someone else for the tickets.

We might pop over, it's close enough, to meet up on the Saturday but definitely won't be staying over for the weekend.

Reply to
Paul - xxx