ebay keyfob

This has gotta be the most expensive way to find out that second-hand P38 keyfobs don't work:

HOW MUCH ?!?!?!

Madness !!!

I seriously hope that the 'lucky' bidder is nobody from off this forum?

Cheers, Chris.

Reply to
chris

chris> This has gotta be the most expensive way to find out that chris> second-hand P38 keyfobs don't work:

chris>

You can get a new one from a dealer for less than that. And the one from the dealer will be programmed for your car, unlike this one. Someone is going to be WAYYY pissed off when they get this.

Andy

Reply to
AndyC the WB

chris>

As the auction has now ended you can see the buyer's ID, so I just dropped him a friendly message.

Cheers, Chris.

Reply to
chris

chris>

Please post any reply!

David

Reply to
rads

chris>

Looking at the feedback, I don't think the sale was completed. :-)

DaveP

Reply to
Dave P