Excellent newsgroup

Just wanted to say this is still one of the most helpful and informative newsgroups that I know. As soon as I've got another Landie I'll be back ... you have been warned :-)

Until then keep the faith.

Reply to
SteveG

SteveG uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Start the clock someone ..... are we measuring in EP90 swivel top ups these days?

Steve... theres a Landy out there with your name on it dude!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

In news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net, Lee_D wibbled :

Unpack the calendar?

Reply to
GbH

I know there's one out there for me ... I just gotta find it. SWMBO says I'm being too choosy ... but hell, that's how I ended up with her :-))

See y'all on the rough stuff some time

Reply to
SteveG

Steve - Are you interested in a P reg Disco 300 Tdi ES?

It's not perfect but the price will reflect that. TonyB

Reply to
TonyB