Exhaust Fittings & Copper SliP?

Howmuch stock do you need -I've got 6 feet of 1/2AF somewhere.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Although not specifically for LR exhaust system studs, I have found that graphite put into the threads on assembly, does improve the removal of nuts from bits that get very hot. I just rub a soft pencil(a broad carpenters pencil is good!) across the treads of both bits.

It always seemed to make a difference to motorbike exhaust systems I've had previously.

HTH

Neil

Neil