exhaust paste

Hi All. Just filled a gap in the exhaust pipe with quiksteel paste. Just curious is it meant to smell that bloody awful when its heated from normal journey.

Reply to
John Oakes

Prolly not ment for exhaust use and heat

Reply to
Angus McCoatup©

It seem to have died down now thew what a stink I thought burnt some brakes or gearbox when I got home.

Reply to
John Oakes

Hmm, as most of my journeys are abnormal.........

Ron Beckett Emu Plains, Australia

1995 P38A Range Rover HSE 4.6 Litre V8 1985 110 County 3.5 Litre V8
Reply to
p38arover