FA on eBay Australia

I'm selling off some good and not so good items from a Series IIA diesel over the next few weeks on eBay Australia - although I'm happy to post them
anywhere in the world. Some are new parts that I had in stock for a rebuild others have been pulled off old vehicles. Items to come over the next few weeks include hand throttle, accelerator linkage from pedal to fuel pump, glow plug resistor, tub side panels, rear light protectors (inside tub), tailgate clasps, galvanised tub capping, chassis engine brackets, front bumper, rear bumperettes/hand grabs, steering gearbox, steering relay, SIII door handles/locks, SIII hinges, spare wheel carrier for a bonnet with bolts and J clamps, fuel filler pipe extension, fuel filler galv surround & tank cap, fuel filler pipe protector (inside tub), primary fuel filter protector, etc etc.
Click on the link below and then view other items I have for sale.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemy03819993&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Thanks
P.S. if you want to flame me please can you start another thread and include this post!! I need all the bandwidth I can get to sell these before a trip to the UK in July - where no doubt I shall buy more Landrover bits n pieces.
On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 18:33:55 +1000, "Roger Martin"

if your as tasty as a BK flame grilled whopper then i think we`ll flame you, if not , wont bother. :-)
andy