Few bits for sale

One Defender 90 OEM roofrack. Basket type.

One Defender Superwinch winch bumper (just the bumper).

One 40L LPG tank with both liquid and vapour takeoff. Vapour takeoff is regulated to allow use for connection to camping / caravan cooker, fridge etc. Comes with straps, electric & manual shutoff valves and regulator for vapour takeoff. This tank was purchased new a few months ago but turned out to be a bit big for where I had planned to fit it so I bought a 30L instead. Therefore the tank is in an unused almost new condition (bar the odd scratch etc).

Sensible offers invited on all the above to miserableolgit at aol.com. Collect or buyer to arrange for delivery from Suffolk only!

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530