1973 M3 Landrover For Sale 2000gbp

This is in good working order and good body work (Blue and Beige) MOTed to mid September Taxed to the end of Febuary.

Reply to
andrea

If you want useful replies, you'd better include more details e.g. engine, wheelbase, location, condition of chassis and bulkhead. £2000 is quite alot of money for a 'good condition for year' S3. Jon

Reply to
Jon

By quite cheap if it really is an M3 - Landrover hybrid. 321 BHP and

155 MPH through the mud. Wahay!

David

Reply to
rads

Then again it could be the location...... Jon

Reply to
Jon

Obviously BMW had been involved for a long time before they actually bought LR!

Reply to
Exit

Parked there since it last broke down before Xmas?

--

swap z's in email address for the above

Reply to
danny

Sorry about the above should of taken more time about it and put more info. This was my first post and it was a bit rushed.

OK Its in mid west Kent not far from Tonbridge. Landrover Series 111 M Reg. 1973. Very good condition and is used on a daily basis. Short wheel base 2286cc Petrol. 71000 miles on the clock which appears to genuine. I have MOT certs that go back to the mid 1990's and reciepts for parts from about the same time. I also have the original manual pack including its passport to service.

Reply to
andrea

Whilst mine of the same vintage looks like it was found in a barn and has been subject to a lot of abuse.

But you never can tell what is going to go wrong next with something of that age it is always a risk.

Reply to
Larry

£2000 is top end for a Series 3 so it will need to very good for that. Best way is to put up some pictures on a website so people can have a virtual look round it which will greatly increase your chances of a sale.

Good luck.

Reply to
Exit

On or around Tue, 03 Feb 2004 01:12:08 GMT, "Exit" enlightened us thusly:

sadly it's missed tax-exempt status by a year too, which would have boosted its value a bit.

Bloody Brown..

Reply to
Austin Shackles