Free Land 98 Front Bumper Cracked!!!!

Hi All,

My lovely wifehas had (not again) a recent incident with a shopping trolley, cracked the front bumpber but no major damage.

Anyone know a good option apart from a very costy option of front bumper replacement, have considered plactic welding but may look dodgy???

Andrew

Reply to
Mr Andrew Campbell

I have fixed plastic spoilers on my cars by joining the pieces using fibreglass sheets. Rough up the back with some sandpaper and then use the fibreglass that comes in little sheets to glue it together again. if you do it well and it is a clean break you should only be left with a tiny crack visible on the outside.

Reply to
Tom Woods