FS: 1993 Range Rover Vogue 200Tdi

Range Rover Vogue 1993 200Tdi

Very tidy motor, recent extensive repairs including new bonnet, new sills, new rear x-member, recon PAS pump, Full service with new Cambelt, other bodywork repairs.

Vehicle is in Sonoran Brown (Metallic) with light beige interior. Good headlining. Has later style 5-spoke alloys fitted (steel spare). 12 Months MOT. 130K on clock.

Bad Points: Is fitted with original RR Stereo with bass sub in boot but head unit does not work. Front driving lamps below bumper are also no good. Range Rover decal missing from bonnet.

Offers around £1800

alex (at) cbmsys.co.uk

Reply to
Alex

Where are you Ale

DieSea

Reply to
DieSea

OOOOOOOOOOOOOps

Sorry ALE

DieSea

Reply to
DieSea

Where the H*** has the " X " gone too !!

Sorry ALEX

That's better

I could be looking for a 4 door Disco / RR shortly

Would preferre summat not too up market or complicated

I'm feed up with having to pay MegaBucks cos some one needs to have some fancy kit to tell me if its misfiring

And the days of doing my own servicing passed a couple of decades ago

DieSea

Reply to
DieSea

I'm in Luton, Bedfordshire. One correction, it has 175k on the clock, not 130. Getting confused with my motors!

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Bit pricey.

Reply to
Nige

Thanks Alex

Got it down to the workshop this afternoon and was told to 'phone tomorrow lunchtime

Just waiting to find out what's up with my shed

If its over 1/2 a grand I'll find a local quarry

DieSea

Reply to
DieSea

Reply to