FS: 1996 3.9 V8i Discovery, LPG Converted (1996)

Ad with pictures on Pistonheads here:-

Further details for those in the know on this newsgroup.

No sunroof so no leaks, Alpine lights dry. Cruise control fully working, recently replaced the cassette behind the steering wheel. Air Con works, no nasty noises from compressor or anywhere else. Recently changed Steering Coupling (ie column to box link), so now there is no play at all in the steering. Brakes fully rebuilt 18 Months ago, Head gaskets done 2 years ago. Goes well on Gas, getting between 2 and 3 hundred miles on a =A360 fill. Underfloor tanks, two torpedoes, plus two more in place of original petrol tank, smaller tank fitted in the wing. I have (somewhere!) the Certificate for the gas. Regularly serviced and maintained (in my ownership at least. No history prior to about 130000).

Boot floor, not done, will need doing eventually, but it's not about to drop out either. No advisories last MOT, but I would expect it to need a bit of weld at the next one, (don't they all?)

Very Sorry to see it go, but more trips with extra folks means that the sideways seats are not really enough, so have upgraded to a TD5 with forwards facing seats. Missing the V8 soundtrack already!

Genuinely much better than many of this age and mileage. Make a good base for offroader, or trailer tug etc.

Priced to allow for negotiation, so please feel free to make (sensible) offers.

Cheers

MW

Reply to
mike whiskey