FS Gas Kit

Complete Gas Kit for Range Rover 3.9 V8 efi

6 months old twin underslung tanks

Just fitted a smoker so kit available

£250 - can arrange delivery anywhere in uk

01983 524912

Regards

Lee

Reply to
Lee Argyle

Hmmm. What would it take to make this usable with a 3.5 carb jobbie? Also, does the twin tanks completely replace the petrol tank, or are they wing mount ones?

Come to think of it, what would shipping be likely to cost for this (I have to assume they're pretty hefty).

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

Hi Lee,

Guess this would go well on the Disco? At that price it seems like good economic sense, even if I sell it I'll add that value to the price.

Whereabouts are you?

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

On or around Sun, 11 Jan 2004 19:54:04 +0000, "Paul S. Brown" enlightened us thusly:

different mixer(s), I should think.

The rest should be similar.

I assume it's an open loop system. If it's closed loop you'd have to fit lambda sensor(s) as well, and find someone who knows how to tune it.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Tim

Can you call, 01983 524912 ASAP

Reply to
Lee Argyle

You're not in! My home phone number should be in your mobile though as a missed call. I'll mail it to you in case it isn't.

Cheers

Reply to
Tim Hobbs