FS: Genuine LR Defender Rear Step

Technically used but to all intents and purposed new. I bought an ex-demo earlier this year which had 10 (ten) miles on the clock - never been out the show room One of the first thing I did after driving it home was to fit a NAS style rear step so the original is sitting in the garage. About to put it on flee-bay, but if anyone is interested e-mail me off list. Reply to is valid

Reply to
hugh

Thats one hell of a big show room!

;0)