FS: Rear side facing bench seats and lap belts.

The quest for an empty garage continues....

Seats as new give or take marks from fitting in my old IIa Probably sat on no more than 30 times by the Mini-me's

Two x 2 Seater side facing seats ok for SWB Series or 90 Four Lap belts

package cost over £110 plus the VAT not so long back.

£50 the lot.

Located in North staffs, buyer to collect or I can deliver to the unofficial however payment will be required to retain.

I'll give it a week then bung them on ebay if no interest.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Thu, 5 Jul 2007 19:16:31 +0100, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

wrong set of seats unfortunately.

I'm apt to be looking for seats for the back of the 110.

aha, Lee, you can answer this, 'cos you've got one.

middle row seat in the 110: are the frames underneath one piece or 3 separate pieces, in other words, is it possible to fit just the outer ones and leave out the middle one?

I'm hatching a plot to have 2 seats in the middle, 3-seats across the back and 3 seats in the front. Access to the back seats is then possible via the gap in the middle row. I've already got a 3-seat bench ex-minibus, complete with belts. I might of course put 2 off single minibus seats in it, one either side, or even possibly a 2-seater on one side.

I did wonder about removing the seatbox, but that takes with it half the seat belt mountings and therefore it's a bit questionable; also, the battery is under the passenger seat.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Austin

I've got a 1996 110 12 seat station wagon. The middle row of seats are

3 separate units and yes I've removed the middle seat at times. The only issue is that the rear inside corner of each outer seat doesn't have it's own supporting leg but rests on a bracket at the side of the middle seat. It also prevents you lifting the centre seat forward with the outside ones in the normal position. It wouldn't be too much trouble though to remove the extra brackets and add some inside support to the outer seats. Hope this makes sense ;-)

Colin

Colin Reed

Indeed, pants design!

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Fri, 06 Jul 2007 09:25:57 -0000, Colin Reed enlightened us thusly:

hmmm. might be a goer then. At the moment it's got the seats (2 front and

3-seater middle) from a sierra, on home-made mounts. I'd like it to be a bit more "official" though, what with the regs these days. I can get the seat belt upper anchor points for the outer belts, and I've got a 3-seater ex-minibus bench which I can put in the back, with integral belts. That gets me either 6 pax (with the current situation of 2 sierra front seats) or 7 pax if I go back to the standard LR front row - mind, that means moving the gear shifter, which could be tricky, there's not that much scope for moving it. Also, the sierra seats are about the best seats out there for all sorts of things (I have one on a modified base as the computer chair here) and are streets ahead of the standard 110 seats.

I could get the middle row ones and fit high-back seats to 'em, though. Have to look into the availability. Unless anyone's got a spare middle row seat frame?

Reply to
Austin Shackles