mutilple car insurance

I've noticed a few signatures in here with two or three landys. Is there a policy that covers all in one or are they all insured separately.

I am buying a V8 disco and don't really know if I want to part with the 300 Tdi 3 -door as I don't really know what I'd get for it and it's become like an old family dog!. Strange feeling for a car but my eight year old daughter is quite upset about selling "Bertha"!

It last cost me £300 to insure it with a limited mileage of 6K but that would be less than halved if I keep it.

any ideas?

Cheers, Steve.

Reply to
StaffBull

On or around Sun, 19 Dec 2004 15:21:21 -0000, "StaffBull" enlightened us thusly:

NFU offer a second car thing, but you have to have a very clean record. They wouldn't let me put my other car on mine on account of having had a claim in the last x years; I forget the value for x.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

i have my disvovery insured with frizzel, when i bought my 90 i had it on the same policy for a year but when i came to renew it was too expensive. so now i have my 90 (V8) insured with firebond, limited to 6000 miles a year but fully comp for £150 ish

Richard

Reply to
Richard

Firebond do a 'my other car is' policy. I do recall a friend of my brother telling him about his car insurance policy that covered all 3 of his motors.

Stew.

Reply to
90ninety