Gas Rangey for sale

Ever since I got a fresh vehicle, 'er indoors has been nagging me to get rid of a vehicle (or two!), and so here goes

It an '86 vogue 3.5 4 door manual, with steps and bull bars. got a boot mounted gas tank, mot til early december, 126k (last time looked). just £500 and drive away. Vehicle is in lancashire

Its currently being used as a spare motor, but really should go. Mike

BTW its taxed til end november, but there would be extra cost for that.

Reply to
HughJanus

The rangey has now been sold. Thanks everyone who asked about it.

Mike

Reply to
HughJanus