LPG Range Rover for sale cheap

Gas range rover for sale. 3.5, 1986, 4 door vogue SE manual 5 speed. @ 127k miles.9 1/2 months tax and test. Bull bars and steps. dark blue. boot mounted 90 litre tank. Vehicle is in Rossendale in Lancashire. Price £900 ono. In the next day or two I will take some pictures to email to anyone interested (if it ever stops raining!). Please don't email asking to buy the gas kit as I will NOT split, and I will ignore any emails to this effect.

Mike

BTW, a newer 4 litre vehicle is the reason for sale as the wife says I cannot keep both, even though I have room.

Reply to
HughJanus