Disco II for sale

Hi all, my DII is up for grabs!

2000 "X", 4.0V8 XS on LPG. Metallic Kinversand (Bronze!), 53,000 miles, FSH, Climate, ACE, SLS, HDC, part leather, twin sunroofs, pwr fold mirrors, 18's with very good tyres, tax (cheaper than newer models as it's a 2000!) til Apr 07, MOT til March, I think, but 12 months MOT no probs. It was originally a landrover demonstrator so was up-specced by landrover, with bull-bar, spots, side steps, colour-coded hard-shell wheel cover, rear door ladder and rear lamp guards. It has the rear cubby boxes, being a 5-seater, and full towpack with twin electrics. LPG system is a fully sequential OMVL Dream 21-N system, LPGA certified with 90ltr tank running fore/aft on nearside of boot, leaving plenty of room for our 2 dogs (a Rottie and a Collie) as well. Absolutely no issues, runs just perfectly. (There was a light-load missfire issue about 2 years ago which was traced to a faulty coil-pack, so both were replaced)

Overall condition is bloody excellent, no dents, bashes, corrosion etc anywhere on the body at all. Engine oil has been changed religiously by myself (Magnatec) every 6000 miles. New water pump (and belt and idler pulley) fitted on spec about 4 months ago as they have a nasty habit of starting to leak at anything over 50,000 miles, cooling system flushed and fresh antifreeze at same time. New brake pads all round, about 4 months ago. Front-to-rear brake pipes were replaced at the same time, as they were both found to be starting to corrode just in front of the nearside rear wheelarch area.

Austin saw it around September 2005 and will no doubt vouch for it's condition then, it's still in exactly the same condition now!

Book price is in the region of £7000, not allowing for the low miles, any sensible offers bearing in mind the LPG as well? If no offers, it's getting traded in against my new toy!

Badger.

Reply to
Badger