Grrrr

More rust. Not content with rusting in the rear cross member (forgivable) my

90 has decided that both sides of the bulkhead (bottom of the windows) is going to rust.

Alas as always it went from the inside out and by the time I got the warning sides the damage had been done (big hole in the top of the bulkhead)

I'm not sure if to do a local patch (maybe even just a metallic tape and filler for now) and then do a bigger repair later.

I cant find it now but I seam to remember that someone does a bulk repair/replacement part that is the total length of the bulkhead just below the air vents???? PWR???? Maybe?? Anyone done it.

Although I haven't purchased it yet, I'm going to get a MIG and have a stab at the Cross memeber (once Ive destroyed 50 pieces of scrap from a local firm) but I'm not sure I could pull off a tidy job on something like the bulkhead.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Guy

Local landy place reckons no go to the bulk head repair, so its patch it time untill the whole thing turns into swiss cheese and needs replacing.

Reply to
Tim Guy