Hands dirty days tomorrow!!

I'm gonna change the very suspect steering damper on the tank tomorrow, loosen the nuts holding the steering link bar so I can take it off myself at the local tracking place so they can track it up with the new bar on. I am then going to find the oil leak at the front end of the V8. My money is on oil pressure switch or maybe valley gasket. It's only a c*ck dribble, but it bugs me! Then for a the big one! I'm changing the lower tailgate as a 'hot swap' as the wiring loom cant be taken off the vehicle that I can see!! So you have to do it in position! There's a lot of wires & bits & bats & it's also looking very good in new Epsom green!!

I might just pressure wash the underside instead after the week I have just had!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX Range Rover LSE (Bob) FOR SALE!!! Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

'"I don't remember asking you a goddam thing"

Reply to
Nige