Manuals for Download

I stumbled on this last night:

then go to the 'downloads' page. There's some stuff here that I have not seen before and that may interest 101 and 110 military owners.

There's also a copy of the REME recovery manual.

Reply to
Dougal

I have - now, let me think... where could it have been?

Oh yes, I remember now...

I fecking love to see stuph filtched from my site and no credit given.

Really makes me feel it was a good idea to lock my files area off.

I mean, what's the point of getting permission to use stuph, making it available for personal use, then seeing it appear on someone elses site...

Reply to
Mother

'ere Nige - while you are fixing stuff, yer sig is buggered up too! :p

the seperator should be (-- ) not --?

It will automagically get choppped off when people reply to you then and save use editing it out manually.

Reply to
Tom Woods

hehehe - i'll get me coat!

Taxi for Mr Ince!

--  Subaru WRX Range Rover LSE (Bob) FOR SALE!!! Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

'"I don't remember asking you a goddam thing"

Reply to
Nige

Hmm. It's still not working in agent for me.

I think it maybe because you have the ? on there too. It should be on a line of its own according to this:

'the sig separator "-- ", i.e. two hyphen characters and a space, on a line of its own'

Reply to
Tom Woods

Eyup Nige, you sure you got quotefex? It should fix the sig seperator, note 'should' Anyway in quotefex, word wrap is setable, top right in the dialog.

Reply to
GbH

It's set at 72 & my sigs fine!!

Must be you Tom!!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX Range Rover LSE (Bob) FOR SALE!!! Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

'"I don't remember asking you a goddam thing"

Reply to
Nige

What arrived here isn't fine! compare yours

-- with mine you definitely have a stranger in there.

Reply to
GbH

You've got a top-bit set character after the two -'s now!

Its's a ? character in the chrater set I'm using

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

It's windows adding the -- in, i just added some to my sig & they came out like the above!

Might try another NG reader that does thread types like OE, any ideas?

--

-- Subaru WRX Range Rover LSE (Bob) FOR SALE!!! Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

'"I don't remember asking you a goddam thing"

Reply to
Nige

Mozilla Thunderbird

Reply to
EMB

like the above!

Right, got it!

Reply to
Nige

Any idea on how to make it show threads like OE does out of the box?

Nige

Reply to
Nige

this is the bit I dont like as it is unpredictable - click on thr speech bubble icon usually to the left of the toolbar subject box until you get the setting you like but dont be surprised if it changes later or does summat odd - its like that Derek ( Victor Meldrew on speed)

Reply to
Derek

Click on the date colum header to get descending date order, then...

In the menus --- View --> Sort By --> Threaded

Reply to
EMB