Happy Birthday Nige

All the best mate. Enjoy your trip.

Me and Bec x

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Haha, 40! Pipe and slippers on the way.

He'll be selling all his cars and buying a Mini Metro now. Or an Allegro..

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

That was very restrained!. I mean, you could have rubbed it in that some people still haven't had to worry about 30 yet... ;)

have a good one nige!

Reply to
Tom Woods

Im struggling at 25.......

Mortgages, Lecy bills,and dont get me started on Anglian Water.

Good God. I should be still out clubbing. Instead ive got most of my defender in bits.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Exactly the same here... where did we go wrong? ;)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Happy birthday matey and many more of 'em Derek

Reply to
Derek

Stuff Nige [1], he's having a high time of it in bloody Norway ... 40 ... still a feckin' nipper.

[1] I was 48 on Nov 5 and all I got was a feckin' rocket so I'm a tad green [2] with envy. [2] Hope he has a wonderful time really ... and gets to see the Norsk plant as he wanted ... ;)
Reply to
Paul - xxx

I think we have the balance right tbh, not pee'ing it up a wall but getting some enjoyment none the less.

Happy Birthday Nige!

The D_Clan.

Reply to
Lee_D

He's going all that way to see a bush?

;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

It's a shrubbery

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Ni ! Derek

Reply to
Derek

but a genuine Norwegian bush....

Lizzy

Reply to
Lizzy Taylor

theres a Beatles related pun coming to mind regarding Norwegian Wood and bushes Derek

Reply to
Derek

Thanks to all & cheers for the Card Lee, much appreciated.

Norway was utterly superb, snowing, lovely & expensive!

Keeps the povs out!

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Welcome back. Glad you had a good time Nige.

Reply to
EMB