Happy Birthday Tim :-)

Hope you get/got everything you wanted/deserved ;-)

My 5 new XZLs go on the GS tomorrow. Would have been today, but the lazy gits at the commercial tyre place insist upon not working Sundays.

Reply to
Mother

Happy Birthday Tim and Martyn!

Reply to
Lee_D

It should be pointed out that although we share the same birth date, and I'll accept there is a fair degree of Brotherly love, we are not indeed twins, or related in any way other than oil and mud.

I'm much younger and far better looking...

... and have my coat on ...

Reply to
Mother

Happy birthday Martyn.

Reply to
EMB

pair 'o' old buggers! :)

(just saying that while i'm still qualified to! - happy birthday! :) )

Reply to
Tom Woods

|| On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 09:20:54 +1200, EMB wrote: || ||| Happy birthday Martyn. || || pair 'o' old buggers! :) || || (just saying that while i'm still qualified to! - happy birthday! :) || )

Happy Birthday brethren. Enjoy your youth while it lasts (or until he gets fed up and goes somewhere else).

Reply to
Richard Brookman

On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 20:06:11 +0100, Mother scribbled the following nonsense:

happy birthday. 21 Again????

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Ah, yes, thank you. Haven't been here for a little while.

Did I deserve to spend my birthday in the pissing rain watching Mansell doing pirouettes? Probably :)

Reply to
Tim Hobbs