haunted speedo

Thanks Steve recieved doesn't make it much plainer( normality for BL era circuit drawings) at least now I know what I am looking for I'll take readings off the back of the plug it should at least eliminate that from the equation or not as the case may be Derek

Reply to
Derek

Refresh my memory - this is a Disco 300Tdi auto?

I suspect that it'll be not far off identical to a RRC of similar vintage. Did Steve send you a wiring diagram or a bit from the Electrical Troubleshooting Manual(ETC)?

If you'd like the bit from the ETC jusk ask.

(I don't think that 1994 model year RRCs officially existed incidentally

- I've got one made in 1994 - and they were lumped in with the 1995 model year)

Reply to
Dougal

"Dougal" wrote..........

I've also got one made in 1994 but it's a Tdi and a bit oddball to ID some parts. Just curious but I would be interested to know why the transducer/sender is different for the air suspension model?

Martin

Reply to
Oily

94 300 model manual but coil sprung not air I'm going to get down the WSM (adjusts truss) and see what pearls of wisdom (if any ) lie within annoying part is I have a pdf 95 WSM and RAVE but they are in the chocolate fireguard range of help.I have my head round it now but I am being lazy about crawling under due to a lot of tree trimming and similar needing to be done. What Martin asks I think may just be loom related I have a connector that plugs straight onto the transducer with flat pins the other one (prc3386) has a flying plug with round pins
Derek
Reply to
Derek