HDC Fault - Discovery 3

Every few days I get a message come up - HDC fault (hill descent control) s pecial programmes off and then the suspension lowers. I've learnt that if I
momentarily turn off the ignition off and on, the problem is cleared, only for it to reoccur some days later. Has anyone found the cure for this ple ase?
Regards
Tony