Insurance

Any suggestions for Defender with a few accessories fitted including a snorkel!!. I've had it refused for that and two quotes on
Comparethemarkets for 10,000, yes 10,000 Bps Accessories snorkel window guards A frame (plastic) with 2 lamps Chequer plate NAS rear step How are NFU these days. I ue3d to be with them but then they hiked their prices.
--
bert

I use Adrian Flux.
They have an amazing 4x4 policy where all your accessories are insured as well as the vehicle.
I would recommend them to anyone.
And there very reasonably priced.

Thanks I'll give them a try. Some insurers refused to give me a quote as soon as I mentioned Snorkel because it implied off road use. I should have asked them to define what they meant by off road. Green lanes are roads but during into a field used as a temporary car park at a show is off the road.
--
bert

Just saved £70 with Adrian Flux compared to LVThanks for the tip.
--
bert