headgasket

hi I think I have blown the headgasket/head on my 300 tdi 90, water blowing out of header tanker, lack of power, oil almost gone, sqeaking noise when running. can anyone recommend where (if needed) I can get a new head at a reasonable price. also I understand that you have to be careful about which gasket to use, I probably will not do the repair myself, but will take any advice what to look for.

TIA Eddie

Reply to
Eddie Morgan

Eddie Morgan uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Where are you Eddie?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D