help...external clima mesurement

i have a problem with my range rover 4.0 year 1997 (model 1998)

the temperature external indicator when i turn on my car is about 0°, but the temperature is outside up 27° celsius

in this case the air condition is off I must wait about 5 minuts and the indicator start, the clima is on and the temperature up to real outside temperature.

?????

the outside sensor is bad ?? where is ???

help me to this problem.

thanks

Reply to
Franz