How big is that nut?

Can some kind soul tell me what size is the nut on the output flange of a Defender transfer box?

Reply to
John Stolz

Hi John, 30mm Regards Rotty

Reply to
Rotty

Thats good news - I thought it might be AF - I live in France and AFs are not easy to get here.

Thanks for your help John

Reply to
John Stolz

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 08:31:52 +0200, "John Stolz" made me spill my meths by writing:

ISTR a thread about when Land Rovers changed to metric, I put it somewhere safe just in case.

Reply to
Wayne Davies