I-Spy: Purple 101

Spotted on Saturday 25th at about 12:30pm, traveling west on the A5 between Froncysyllte and Llangollen, a light purple 101 towing a caravan - anyone here?

I was traveling the other way in a green 90 SW with a green canadian canoe on the roof and also towing a caravan.

Neil

Neil

On or around Wed, 29 Oct 2008 01:40:44 +0000, Neil enlightened us thusly:

101 ambi or GS? If it was an ambi, it sounds like Martyn, although I don't know what he'd be doing towing a 'van.
Reply to
Austin Shackles

I'd doubt it were Martyn unless he's grown a towbar and a trailer fetish.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Also, no-one with decent vision would call Grumble 'light' purple. Violent violet, perhaps.

Reply to
Rich B

Ah; I should have said it wasn't an ambi - and I know Martyn's motor. No, this one was definitely a lighter shade of purple than Grumble.

Just thought I'd ask!

Neil

Neil

Cue Procul Harem?

Reply to
GbH

Purple seems to be quite a popular colour in the 101 club !

Steve

101 club chairman
Reply to
Steve Taylor

On or around Sat, 01 Nov 2008 12:23:41 +0000, Steve Taylor enlightened us thusly:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

how did that happen then?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I didn't step back fast enough.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

On or around Sat, 01 Nov 2008 18:20:20 +0000, Steve Taylor enlightened us thusly:

bit like me in the Archery club. Although in that case I had some ideas about how things should be run and thought that I should put my money where my mouth was, so to speak, and give it a go from the hot seat. So far, seems to be going OK, I've not been lynched yet...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

In message , Neil writes

I seen the pair of you :) Was parked up with me bike eating a burger though :)

Reply to
mark