Ice Road Truckers DVD

I caught a bit of 'Ice Road Truckers' on the tv the other night, does anyone have the DVD they could lend me so I can watch them through? I don't want to buy it as will probably only watch it once and my schedule is too unreliable to try and catch it when broadcast.

Reply to
MarkVarley - MVP

On or around Tue, 18 Mar 2008 22:19:26 +0000, MarkVarley - MVP enlightened us thusly:

There's a series of bits on youtube about the ice road, from the history channel or somesuch. about 10 minutes each, adds up to about 50 minutes.

probably covers similar ground. Or ice.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

heh!

Reply to
Nige

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 23:38:26 +0000, Austin Shackles wrote this gibberish:

I'll have a poke around there, cheers :-D

Reply to
MarkVarley - MVP

Hi you can download series 1 here

Eddie Morgan

was it series 1 that has just been on TV? or was that series2?

Reply to
Tom Woods

According to one of the sites I was researching, series 2 is proving difficult, as the company that owns the road felt that series 1 showed the road in a bad way, and so banned all cameras from internal or external mounting on lorries using the road.

The producers said that there would be a series 2 as they had located a road operated by a different company.

Si

Reply to
Simon Kellow