Instructions required for AWAC Plasma cutter.

Any one who has a copy of instructions for an AWAC system 3 Plasma cutter and a source of spares please let me know.

Kit was produced by AGA Welding in Sweden but I can't find any live sites for them.

Could be they no longer exist but you never know.

Cheers,

Lee D

-- ________________________________

Just a little hobby site about Landies :-) ________________________________

Reply to
Lee_D

AGA are now part of Linde Gas.

The US Linde Gas site is at:

There is a live swedish AGA site:
Whilst this is in swedish a query sent in english will almost certainly get a sensible reply.
There's a nice oxy-acetylene catalogue
$file/SVKat2002_26%20nov.pdf) but I couldn't see any plasma cutters, though. Alternatively the Linde parent's UK operation may be able to point you in the right direction:
Good Luck David

Reply to
Dougal

Thanks! Fingers crossed for a reply :-)