Insurance (Sorry)

Stoopid bl***y stoopid, its gone up £150 for a 1996 Disco TDi, 8 years NCB Protected thats with Churchill to £703.69 for no reason !!!!

Admiral gets the best quote at £542 at present.

Quote me happy made me laugh so much i cried !!!!

So who is deemed to be the best out there ???

dave

Reply to
Dave H

Tesco were cheapest for my Disco. I stayed with Direct Line because they were not much more and I couldn't be arsed to redo all the forms.

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

How about

3rd one down.

David

Reply to
David French

Gentlemen,

Thank you for your advice I went to Sureterm in the end and they came up trumps at £501, so save £200+ .

I forgot to mention I work for a well known TV company in Manchester and always get hammered :(

But thats £200 worth of toys to put on/in it now, now what can Iget :)

Regrads dave

Reply to
Dave H

Most people I know in broadcast media are constantly hammered...

Oh, did you mean 'for insurance'...? ;-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Reply to
Paul Coley

You cheeky thing, I 'll have you know I only enjoy a glass of Port at Christmas :)

Dave

Reply to
Dave H

I'm the same. It's bottles normally...

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Aye, I'm with Liverpool Victoria as well - I've found them ace for all manner of stuff, especially as they're a mutual, not a big corporate (IYKWIM). Only problem is that I'm 25 with 0 NCB[1] driving a Cat. 12 Disco...*sigh*...lowest I could find was about £1050. Hoping it'll start dropping next year as I start qualifying for NCB.

Cheers, Aled.

[1] That's because I've never owned my own car in this country, not because I keep on claiming. :)
Reply to
Aled Treharne