1991 RR Vogue

My blower switch (heater) is only giving me full power or no power. Any idea why and even more pertinent how do I fix it?

Thanks all

Hugh

Reply to
Hugh Hogan

Yes the blower motor resistor has gone, the part number will depend on if the chassis number of your vehicle, if you do not have aircon I would guess it is resistor RTC5602, the alternative is 606924

Hope this helps, Fergus

Reply to
Fergus Kendall

Great news .......thanks .....but where is the resistor located. Is it part of the switch unit?

Hugh

Reply to
Hugh Hogan

It's on the heater box, I have emailed you a diagram. Hope this helps, Fergus

Reply to
Fergus Kendall

Its the resistor switch located on the heater box. A bugger to get to. it will involve taking the hood and cowl off to make access once that is complete its as easy as unfastening the resistor via the 4 screws and unplugging the multi-plug. The hardest part I had was holding the bonnet springs down long enough to pull the cowl out of position. Good luck.

Reply to
Jack Kerouac