Land Rover at the New Auto Show. Twitter: #LRNY

Hello Land Rover Fans:

I am reaching-out to you to let you know that the New York International Auto Show begins this week and Land Rover has some very exciting news for their 2010 line-up. There has been a lot of speculation on what Land Rover will deliver and you can be one of the first to know.

If you can't make it to the show, you'll be able to join the conversation online on Twitter at

you already use Twitter, you can simply use #LRNY with each Tweetto comment, reply to comments, post links, news, photos, etc. Don'twait for the live reveal though; feel free to begin to participate nowon what you expect Land Rover to deliver in 2010. Note that Land Rover North America is encouraging both show attendees and online enthusiasts to join the conversation on Twitter, so we expect a large turn-out.

We hope that you will not only participate, but that you will also spread the word about Twitter: #LRNY.

Kind regards. -Keith

Reply to
k3ithrhod3s

wrote

We are LR fans so are all aware of the new or revised products coming out soon.. Freelander TD4 e Range Rover (facelift)

and in September.. Discovery Range Rover Sport (facelift)

and one only has to look at Jaguar to see what new engines etc may be arriving soon.

Reply to
Bob Hobden

"Bob Hobden" wrote after...

Show reports ...

Bob Hobden

Damned shame. I was hoping to see the Discovery designers had seen the light and extended the front and rear wing crease-line across the doors. It's one of only two things I don't like about the styling of the current incarnation ... looks odd. If they put the spare wheel back where it belongs too I'd even think about buying one :-)

Reply to
SteveG

It looks shit. Lets hope it's more reliable than the current one.

Reply to
Nige

Yes it does seem strange when the RR and RR sport both have crease lines that extend the length of the vehicle, I wonder why the Disco doesn't, probably trying to differentiate between the two types of vehicle, the RR brand and the LR brand but then the Defender has a side line along it's length too.

Reply to
Bob Hobden

"Nige" wrote >>

I too have reservations on some aspects of the exterior, perhaps it needs to be seen in the metal on the street, but the inside looks like an improvement.

Reply to
Bob Hobden

Agreed. :-)

Reply to
cyberwraith

I attended the UK press launch of the D3 and asked one of the LR marketing people why it was like that ... he didn't really have a convincing answer. It's doubly weird seeing as both the original Disco and the S2 both had it ...

Reply to
SteveG