Unofficial... end of April.

Right then you bunch of stunt monkeys whats the crack for the end of April and some camping.

I've just sprayed a radiator... indoors... while drinking wine.... just thought I'd share that.

:-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Is that actually legal ? ;-)

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Nahhhhhhhhhh

Probably the RADIATOR has the runs

Reply to
DieSea

Friday April 24th and Saturday 25th.

've provisionally booked for four tents and two caravans ubder thename of Draper AFL. Tents tariff is £12 a night for a car, two occupants and a tent. Caravans are £15 for car, two people, and caravan with electric hook-up.

I'm in one of the caravan spots . ;)

As I said in the last attempt to get it sorted I've chosen Saturday 'cos last time I went to the Peaks on Sunday you could hardly move, I'm hoping it'll be early enough in the year and not quite as popular a day that we'll be mostly on our own laning.

I went over Stanage Edge two weeks ago with no issues, did a few other lanes too and only one of the party got stuck (a bog stock Disco on road tyres) but all he needed for recovery was directions, first-timer laning!!

If anyone's worried I can send a copy of the Memory Map tracks we'll use.

At the moment my PDA is playing up so Sat-Nav is awkward, but if it fecks up properly I'll get a new one before the day.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Unfortunately I've got a prior commitment...end of hockey season bash is that weekend....

-- "Why can't I get huge amounts of money for screwing up??"

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco "The big purple one" 200 TDi Disco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs