Land Rover depreciation a feature?

From the Land Rover web site...

"Benefits for Small Business Owners =97 Range Rover and Discovery both=20 offer accelerated depreciation when purchased and used for business. =20 Learn more about the details and deadlines now."

I've never thought of "accelerated depreciation" as a good thing. Now I=20 know why my Discovery has depreciated faster than I'm paying it=20 off...it's a feature!

Unfreakinbelievable.

--=20 Greg Smith snipped-for-privacy@woh.rr.com ^^^ Remove the bird to reply via email.

Reply to
Greg Smith

"Benefits for Small Business Owners ? Range Rover and Discovery both offer accelerated depreciation when purchased and used for business. Learn more about the details and deadlines now."

I've never thought of "accelerated depreciation" as a good thing. Now I know why my Discovery has depreciated faster than I'm paying it off...it's a feature!

Unfreakinbelievable.

Reply to
Exit

Yeah...I know it has a different meaning in business/accounting but it's still ironic wording from a consumer standpoint.

Reply to
Greg Smith

I didn't know what it meant so I looked it up and posted the link for others like me who are not so enlightened. :)

Reply to
Exit