Land Rover Discovery 3 2.7 TDV HSE auto

I've been looking for one of these for a while now, but thought the auto was hard to get. Anyone got one? Opinions? I see a good deal in The Sunday Times last weekend -

- very tempted.

Reply to
Jedd

Hi Jedd, similarly to the post I've just answered, I've got a site at

with over 200 registered users (the vast majority of whom are Disco 3 owners) and a good bunch of guys who have real experience of the new D3.

Please come and have a look as you'll get lots of (hopefully very positive) opinions on the Disco.

Reply to
Martin Lewis