Difference in NAS vs Others

Are there significant differences in the "non-critical" parts specs of NAS Defenders vs Others (non-NAS). I've got a '93 NAS 110 and I'm growing tired of waiting for speaker replacements to come into the states (along with other non-critical, but nonetheless annoying, parts that need replacement). I've tried fitting non-Rover speakers, but they don't come close without interfering with the venting. I'm just wondering if I can expand my search to some of the British sites and user groups.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks. Todd

Reply to
TAC

Do you have the part numbers of the bits you need? Unfortunatey the USA's leglislation causes all sorts of problems for car makers and supplying non-conforming parts can produace all sorts of grief.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

I don't have it on hand at the moment. I can get it in the next couple of days and will post again.

Todd

Reply to
TAC