Landrover 110 Front Suspension

Does anyone know the sizes of the nuts holding the "Tie arm" (Think that's what its called). Its the arm that goes from the chassis under the door to the front axle. Chassis end looks about a 30 but my socket set only goes up to 25 so I will buy a couple of decent sockets unless I find a cheap large set.

Thanks

Jon

Reply to
Jon

front Radius arm to chassis nut does require a 30mm socket. If you're replacing the bushes replace the nut as well because the "nyloc" gets wrecked as it comes off over the rust!

In message , Jon writes

Reply to
Bob Webster

What about the other end. I intend to take the whole arm in to get the front bush pressed out and new ones pressed in.

Thanks

Jon

Reply to
Jon