langley farm do huddersfield this weekend

Any one going? It'll be much better than peterborough honest! especially if you want any series 2/3 bits (big clear out time). But whats there i hear you say

Beer tent (with tentertainment) Camping Autojumble Beer tent trade stands off road corse ( WITH BIG MUD HOLE) Beer tent

See you there if you decide to come ( did i mention there is a beer tent)

Cheers Icky

Reply to
the ickys

Just over the hill, it'd be a crime not to go.

Reply to
jOn

you or langley farm ?

Reply to
the ickys

I'll see you there (probably)

Reply to
jOn

I'll be taking the Pinky on Sunday, need some IIa bits. I'm busy on Saturday otherwise would have gone for the weekend, would be nice to turn up Sat night for drinkypoos though.

Did discuss taking it through the mud run but want it to stay a pinkie, not a brownie

Reply to
wayne

Reply to
the ickys

Have just acquired a military Rover 8 (1963 SII in civvy form) and will be needing a militray rear cross member, probably a half chassis. Two SII military fuel tanks and a back body would replace this one that has started to go where the angle iron has reacted with the ally. Bulkhead repair sections for the pillars as well. Apart from that it's OK :))))

Reply to
wayne

Reply to
the ickys

Was it any good? It was too swampy for me and I usually go on a road motorbike except once when I went in an ibex, but I decided It was too swampy even for the DRZ400 I borrowed :( (I was thinking bit of wet grass no problem on a DRZ)

Reply to
Angus McCoatup

It was suprisingly busy considering the weather and that peterborough was on. The track into car park was a swamp by lunch time Saturday and even the most tricked up motors were sliding around ( very scary getting disco on road tyres and fully loaded trailer in and out) the off road corse was closed early on sat due to 2 roll overs according to beer tent gossip. But all in all not a bad bash

Reply to
the ickys