What have I done.........?

Well, I wanted a second Landie, I'm without doubt going to buy myself a RRC LSE but............. I just told the wife she could keep the Subaru as long as she needed & I'll just get myself a run-around for a few months (The 110 is ace but not condusive to getting anywhere in less than a year!!) So, I want a RRC LSE & I want it NOW!!

The price of petrol will surely be driving them down in price?

Nige, on a mission, again..........

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"

Reply to
Nige

I knew a lad once who had never MOT'd a car and owned over 30.... he was about 25 at the time. I can try and find his support group contact number if you like.....

;0)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Don't tell me, it's 999?? ;~)

To be honest, I'll easily put up with a tidy RRC LSE for as long as the wife wants!!

Car snobbery is long beyond me, i have turned up at my best customers in a very old shit browm 110 & all i have so far got is 'what the f*ck is that pile of s**te' - if that's the worst the world can chuck at me, bring it on!!! - come on then! What the knockers don't realise; The meek shall inherate the earth.....

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"

Reply to
Nige

& the illegitamates wont - :~)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"

Reply to
Nige

so Nige was, like...